Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Considerable cost pressure, combined with a volatile trend of demand, forces many market participants – independent of their actual performance potential – to take profound measures to cope with existence-threatening imbalances. Here it is crucial to recognize the first signs of such a crisis in order to apply the corresponding countermeasures.
If a company already finds itself in an acute liquidity crisis, for example after a strategic or an earnings crisis, the “emergency brake” must be pulled, if necessary using external guidance. We have therefore focused ourselves on supporting our clients with a consulting approach, which concentrates in such crisis situations on the following key topics:
- Measures to secure liquidity
- Analysis and documentation of restructuring-worthiness or -capability
- Short-term development of a restructuring concept, if required including a recovery expert assessment according to IDW S6
- Preparation of an integrated plan of action
- Monitoring the implementation – if necessary, in the course of an interim management mandate – including controlling, communication with the stakeholder and transparent documentation
We observe and analyse changes in personnel and management structures mostly associated with a company’s restructuring in order to establish a basis for implementing sustainable personnel and management concepts.