Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
The sometimes considerable financial pressure, combined with volatile changes in demand, compels numerous market participants – regardless of their actual potential – to take radical measures to address difficulties that could threaten a company’s very existence. The key here is being able to recognise the first signs of such a crisis in order to ensure that appropriate countermeasures can be implemented at an early stage.
If the company finds itself facing a severe liquidity problem, following a strategic or earnings crisis, for example, it must enact a fundamental change in its approach, potentially with help from external advisors. During this process, we support our clients with a consultancy approach that focuses primarily on the following matters:
- Measures to safeguard liquidity
- Analysing and documenting the value and possibility of restructuring
- Quickly progressing the restructuring concept, including restructuring report in accordance with IDW S6 where required
- Drafting an integrated plan of action
- Assisting with implementation, possibly as part of an interim management mandate incl. controlling, stakeholder communication and transparent documentation
We also consider and analyse the changes to the personnel and management structure that are generally associated with a restructuring, so as to provide a solid basis for the implementation of sustainable personnel and management concepts.