Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Our partner office and its history
In a central location surrounded by greenery, “Haus Goetz”, one of Wiesbaden’s most beautiful buildings, houses our central partner office.
The development at Sonnenberger Strasse 16 originally comprised two country homes, which were constructed in 1845 by the Nassau-born master builder Theodor Goetz. During the Second World War, the houses were so badly damaged by bombing that they were ‘merged’ to form one larger building. For many years, this building was used as a care and rest home by Wiesbaden’s Sankt Josefs Hospital, until it was left to stand empty for an extended period of time.
In 1999 the building was gutted and given a new lease of life by the architectural firm Z+M Architekten. Our spacious and light-flooded rooms unite the traditional and the modernity, whilst providing a distinguished and inspiring environment.