Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Purchase of companies
The fight for market share, long development times for new products, exhausted rationalisation potentials, consolidating markets or the prospect of an above-average increase of a company’s value due to the admission of private equity investors to its group of shareholders is also playing an increasing important role among Germany’s medium-sized companies. Both strategic and financial investors must develop and implement a well-thought-out acquisition strategy.
As M&A consultants, we can make a significant contribution in this regard by helping our clients to tackle the following topics:
- Definition of the acquisition strategy and acquisition criteria
- Research, identification and analysis of potentially suitable target companies (longlist)
- Qualified approach of shortlisted target companies to establish if there is interest in entering into discussions regarding a company sale, using a shortlist as a basis
- Preparation and organisation of direct discussions and meetings
- Creation of a quantitative risk assessment of the target company and its business planning with respect to the market, the customers and the competition
- Valuation of the company and/or parts of the company
- Support in the preparation of a non-binding offer (NBO)
- Support in the preparation of a letter of intent (LOI)
- Coordination and management of the external company review (e.g. legal, tax and financial due diligence)
- Coordinating and managing the ongoing transaction process up to the signing conclusion of the contract and purchase agreement and the completion of the transaction (closing)
We also provide ongoing advice to a selection of financial investors and private equity funds with a focus on medium-sized companies in their search for and selection of potential equity holdings in medium-sized companies. Our clients are invariably open to the acquisition of holdings in virtually every sector and size class.